Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Destination: South Carolina

Soo, last Friday, me, my mom , my sis got on a plane and headed out to South Carolina. Since then, it's been pretty much amazing. I'm seriously going to move here someday. It's so beautiful! their summers are 80 degrees and such. Now, coming from Texas, that's pretty freaking GORGEOUS. The beaches.... I love it! The waves are so much fun! I'm super determined to learn how to surf. Some of those people out there are pretty good. Maybe they can teach me? (; Our first day here, we went to the beach. The second day, July 4th, we went out on my Aunt and Uncle's boat. Did I mention that's why we came here? Yaaa, well I just did. Haha. So, we went out and watched several shows of fireworks, and with it reflecting off the water, that was a sight to see! We couldn't have asked for a better night. There were NO bugs, ya, NO BUGS, a slight breeze, beautiful fireworks.... ahhh! And we slept there! Drifting off to sleep while gently being rocked by the smooth, flowing waves.... <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment